IMPORTANT!! Please do not bring animals over 1500 pounds.
We will not accept animals that are too large for our facility.
1. Call us at 720-215-0226 or 303-769-4544 to set up a butcher date.
2. After you have your butcher date, call the brand inspector for your area to schedule a time for them to come out, do a brand inspection and give you a "Bill of Sale" that you deliver to us with your animal. This certificate is only good for 10 days. Please use the link below to find the Colorado Brand Inspector for your area. We will also need you to complete the Beef Ambulatory Statement when you drop off your beef.
3. Drop off your animal with the Brand Inspection and completedCut Sheets. You can pick up Cut Sheets at the locker, print or download one from this website, submit your order online on this page, or call in your cutting order (303-769-4544). If you are selling shares to your customers, please have them submit their orders by the day the animal is dropped off. Your beef will age for a standard 12-14 days unless otherwise requested so you have some time before we need to have your cut sheet. Please note that orders for Quarter Beef must have the same size cuts (steak thickness and roast size) to allow for equal shares.
4. After we process your beef, we will call you to let you know that your beef is ready and to let you know the amount due for processing. Cash or checks are preferred as we have to add a 4% processing fee to process a debit or credit card. You have up to a couple of weeks to pick up and pay for your order.
5. Grill and enjoy your beef.